Happy Good Friday, and speaking of Friday, I’ve got Five Things,
Here we go….
It does not get any cuter than these two and if I had a picture of the thousands of cute things they do every day, I’d be a millionaire, ten times over!
Two Black Paws.
This is what Boomer and I look like when we go for a walk and yes, he’s rather huge. He’s also the subject of thing three.
The dog who sleeps with pillows.
This morning I boiled the eggs to color. My neighbor Jayde is helping me color them. They weren’t quite ready yet so I have no pictures…just pictures of the boiling eggs. I’m going to go ahead and post those because so far this blog has only a tiny bit of food porn, so here you go, food porn sickos….
Thing 5 is a picture of one of the greatest eggs the Easter Bunny ever brought MacGyver and he continues to bring them year after year. It looks like this…
I hope you have a wonderful Good Friday! I’m headed to the beach for the weekend!
Do you have any family traditions for Easter?
Five things on Friday
– I need some sort of rain gear for Sunday. I’m running a half marathon and it will be 70 degrees at the start with very high humidity and the temperature will rise to 76, the wind will be very breezy and it will rain. Oh Joy. What the hell can I wear to keep the rain off of me but not die of heat exhaustion? Suggestions? Please?
– I really want to make Saturday Shaming for runners a regular thing at least once a month so please send me your runner shaming photos and play along….send them to upandhumming (at) gmail (dot) come
– Time is running out to get in on the thinkThin Protein Bars giveaway. In case I didn’t mention it before, you could win a box of 10 protein bars! Yes, 10, I know! Go enter the giveaway now.
– I miss The Walking Dead and Norman Reedus.
– Today is Friday the 13th, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just thought I’d throw that in there. I’m not really superstitious and I’ve actually had a pretty fantastic day!
Now get out there and start enjoying your weekend. I’d start off with a run if I were you, but that’s just me.
How are you going to start your weekend?
I’m going to bake some Christmas Cookies!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Baking, Running and Racing, a Holiday Half Mary!
Are you running?
I’ll be doing a short run tomorrow and the race on Sunday.
Do you have any suggestions for rain gear???
1. My Momma is in town! My mom is here for the next three weeks and I am beyond excited. Now, I have a shopping partner, a cheerleader, an assistant, a friend, a confident and the balance in the house is shifted to even! Men 2, Women 2. Unless you count the dogs and in that case we are seriously outnumbered.
2. I finally found a costume for the race on Sunday. I’m not sure I really like it and it’s a bit shorter than I would normally wear, way shorter, but its light and I think I can run in it with relative ease. I’m not telling you what it is yet though, you’ll just have to read my race recap on Monday! Way to throw in a cliffhanger, huh?
3. I suffer from terrible exercised induced rhinitis. Does anyone else have this? Do you find its worse in the cold weather? What do you do to control it? It literally drives me crazy. It was colder here yesterday and very windy. After my run my nose started to itch. I sneezed about 16 times and then my nose became a faucet and it’s been that way ever since. I know, I’m so glamorous but if I don’t write about it how will you ever know? Well, I mean other than my amazing snot rockets, yeah, I AM that great.
4. “peed my pants” is the most searched phrase for my blog. That’s what I get for writing a post about my uterus, go figure. Enough said about that.
5. And just for you here is a Friday Funny Video, enjoy!
Don’t you just love Fridays? Tell me 5 things about your day!