Five things on Friday
– I need some sort of rain gear for Sunday. I’m running a half marathon and it will be 70 degrees at the start with very high humidity and the temperature will rise to 76, the wind will be very breezy and it will rain. Oh Joy. What the hell can I wear to keep the rain off of me but not die of heat exhaustion? Suggestions? Please?
– I really want to make Saturday Shaming for runners a regular thing at least once a month so please send me your runner shaming photos and play along….send them to upandhumming (at) gmail (dot) come
– Time is running out to get in on the thinkThin Protein Bars giveaway. In case I didn’t mention it before, you could win a box of 10 protein bars! Yes, 10, I know! Go enter the giveaway now.
– I miss The Walking Dead and Norman Reedus.
– Today is Friday the 13th, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just thought I’d throw that in there. I’m not really superstitious and I’ve actually had a pretty fantastic day!
Now get out there and start enjoying your weekend. I’d start off with a run if I were you, but that’s just me.
How are you going to start your weekend?
I’m going to bake some Christmas Cookies!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Baking, Running and Racing, a Holiday Half Mary!
Are you running?
I’ll be doing a short run tomorrow and the race on Sunday.
Do you have any suggestions for rain gear???