1. My Momma is in town! My mom is here for the next three weeks and I am beyond excited. Now, I have a shopping partner, a cheerleader, an assistant, a friend, a confident and the balance in the house is shifted to even! Men 2, Women 2. Unless you count the dogs and in that case we are seriously outnumbered.
2. I finally found a costume for the race on Sunday. I’m not sure I really like it and it’s a bit shorter than I would normally wear, way shorter, but its light and I think I can run in it with relative ease. I’m not telling you what it is yet though, you’ll just have to read my race recap on Monday! Way to throw in a cliffhanger, huh?
3. I suffer from terrible exercised induced rhinitis. Does anyone else have this? Do you find its worse in the cold weather? What do you do to control it? It literally drives me crazy. It was colder here yesterday and very windy. After my run my nose started to itch. I sneezed about 16 times and then my nose became a faucet and it’s been that way ever since. I know, I’m so glamorous but if I don’t write about it how will you ever know? Well, I mean other than my amazing snot rockets, yeah, I AM that great.
4. “peed my pants” is the most searched phrase for my blog. That’s what I get for writing a post about my uterus, go figure. Enough said about that.
5. And just for you here is a Friday Funny Video, enjoy!
Don’t you just love Fridays? Tell me 5 things about your day!